Dear Parents and Carers
I hope you have all enjoyed the summer break and we look forward to welcoming your child to the Bourne Community College.
Here is some important information for the start of term –
- The Year 7 students start on Friday 3 September 2021 at 8.25am. If you are driving your child to school, please drop them off in the turning circle, staff will be available to guide the students to their Tutor room.
- All Year 7 students will have a Lateral Flow Test on Friday morning, we will only contact you if your child returns a positive result.
- The Canteen will be open for students at break and lunch time. Students had their fingerprints taken to create a digital signature when they came to meet their Form Tutor. Anyone who was missed will be able to have this done on Friday.
- ParentPay – information regarding ParentPay was in the Welcome Pack. If you require any assistance or need a new registration, please contact Mrs J Artis in the Finance Office. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sims Parent App and Go4Schools – invitations to access this will be sent to you on Thursday. If you require any assistance, please contact ICTsupport@bourne.org.uk
- Mrs Samantha Savage is the Leader of Year 7 – email email@example.com and will be your main point of contact