Bourne Weekly News 13 March 2020web
SIMS Parent App is a convenient way to share information with you regarding your child/children. You can access the new App from a smartphone, tablet or PC.
From the SIMS Parent App you will have:
- School contact details, term and INSET dates
- Achievement and Behaviour information (please note the achievements and behaviours are recorded as the number of incidents not the total number of points)
- Data collection information
- If you have more than one child at Bourne, you will have access to information for all of your children, from the same App
Although supported homework will not be published to SIMS Parent. Homework is only published to Go4Schools.
The information that you receive through the App will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s/children’s school life. To access this information it is important that we have an up to date email on our school database.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent App
- We will send you an activation email, simply click on the link from your smartphone, tablet or PC to activate your account. The email will be sent from email@example.com. If you cannot find this in your inbox please check your Junk/Spam folders.
- You can then log in using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google, Microsoft or Office 365 username and password. Please do not use the SIMS ID option. (Google and Facebook accounts have proven to be the most successful for signing up)
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the App from Google Play or the Apple App store – search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, log in online at www.sims-parent.co.uk.
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. Your activation email will expire after 90 days if it is not used; please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a replacement after this date.
Once you have activated the SIMS Parent App invitation it is taken that you have read and agreed the terms of the attached Acceptable Use Policy for the SIMS Parent App.
If you have any questions regarding this new system please contact the school via this email address: email@example.com