Dear Parents and Carers
We are adjusting our plans as swiftly as we can to launch the beginning of term and our Remote Learning and Mrs Hardwick will be in touch with more detail very soon.
We know there have been many questions and so please do see the following links / information below:
- Places for vulnerable and critical worker children – a letter has been sent to those parents who have requested a place. If you have not heard from us, please contact email@example.com
- GO4SCHOOLS – this has been updated and so should be working well now. Please be patient if you are trying to access this today, as there will be many students doing the same. · Logins: if there are any issues please send to firstname.lastname@example.org · Laptop queries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote learning updates will be published, so you are aware of expectations for timetables and hours studied and this will be in MRs Hardwick’s letter and on the website too, under About us – under COVID and Remote Learning
- Any issues please contact the Student Managers who will get back to you as quickly as they can starting from Wednesday 6th January:
- Year 7 – Mrs Rachel Tibbetts email@example.com
- Year 8 – Mrs Samantha Savage firstname.lastname@example.org
- Years 9 & 10 – Miss Amy Chappell email@example.com
- Year 11 – Mrs Sarah Whitlock firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to reassure you that all the staff will be working very hard to support your children during this challenging time and I would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.