Bourne Weekly News 13 March 2020web
Welcome to Caterlink at Bourne Community College
Beverley Lock (Operations Manager) and Simon Tebbit (Operations Director) would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting this page on the School Website. We hope that you find our menu and themed day menus useful. This will be updated termly.
Our menu may be subject to slight changes on occasion
Should you need to discuss any aspect of the day-to-day service, please feel free to contact Liz in the kitchen. Should a student have any special dietary needs, she will also be able to help and advise you.
Caterlink Fresh Food Policy
Our daily menu consists of one main course, a vegetarian option, jacket potatoes with fillings, pasta with sauces and of course salads as well as a selection of savoury and sweet grab and go items.
Sandwiches and filled baguettes and bread rolls are made in our kitchen daily.
We also produce a range of hot and cold desserts as well as offering the students a selection of fresh fruit.
Our menu also features some of our concept days such as Quirky Bird, Mac and Cheese and Mexican Kitchen.
Please see the current menu which changes termly and our monthly marketing bulletins for further details of all other themed events.
There is a 3 week rotating menu available at Bourne.
- Spring 2020 Menu 1 – Week starting 9th January 2020
- Spring 2020 Menu 2 – Week starting 13th January 2020
- Spring 2020 Menu 3– Week starting 20th January 2020
January Bulletin – January Bulletin 2020
September Bulletin – Caterlink Tariff Sept 2019a
April Bulletin – April Bulletin 2019
Caterlink at Bourne Community College – Who are we?
- Currently running over 1,500 individual locations across the UK, Caterlink focuses solely on the State Education Sector in Primary, Secondary, 6th Form Outlets and Colleges and we are the largest independent caterer in the UK.
- Our menus are well-balanced, exciting and focus on value and health while ensuring that we offer food that reflects current trends on the High-street.
- We have a number of concepts such as ‘Quirky Bird’ which is our version of Nandos, as well as others such as Mexican Kitchen, Superfoods, Pizza Market, Mac and Cheese and, of course, firm favourites are still there – Roast Day and Fish & Chips.
- We have value offers, such as our 99p ‘Street Food’ providing pupils with a variety of hot items that represent excellent value for money as well as our Mix & Match items. Ensuring there is always real value for money, we also have Promotions, Meal Deals, Loyalty Vouchers and much, much more.
- The Kitchen is led by our Chef Manager Liz, who is always on hand to listen to the students’ needs and suggestions.
- Liz and her Team will always come up with new ideas to keep meal times enjoyable and fun.
- Our management and staff are also friendly and, above all, accessible.
- We listen to our customers and actively encourage them to tell us what they think of our service.